THERAPEUTICS RESEARCH INSTITUTE (TRI) HISTORY:
TRI was founded in 2001 as a Nebraska non-profit corporation with the mission to identify effective alternative health care strategies as Protocols of Care for most health care issues and provide them to interested individuals world-wide without charge.
Some Highlights of TRI include:
● Over 22,500 consultations have been provided in the last 10 years.
● Clients range over 10 countries and over four continents (North America, Europe, Asia and Australia).
● Over 900 health care topics or diseases have been addressed with specific Protocols of Care.
● The very recent e-book from TRI "Cancer Control" has already received over 1,000 downloads.
● Peer-reviewed medical articles representing several hundred journals are evaluated every month.
● The TRI bi-monthly "Health Research Newsletter" is widely mailed to 100’s of readers.
● TRI charges no fees for any consultation, no charges for e-books, and the Newsletter is free.
● TRI sells no products nor derives any financial gain from any recommendations it makes. Its sole source of revenue is tax-exempt donations.
● TRI is hosting research on the effectiveness of vibrational medicine applications with individual Case Studies covering macular degeneration, diabetes, Parkinson’s, emphysema, ovarian cancer, and prostate cancer – with many more planned.
● TRI draws on the expertise of numerous other alternative health care practitioners across the U.S. in its development of Protocols of Care.